One of the world’s leading festival promoters Creamfields are set for a busy year having just announced their international festival schedule for 2017, with a series of 10 shows planned until the end of the year including new territory for the festival brand – China, with events taking place in Hong Kong and Taiwan this year and another show scheduled for mainland China in 2018. The global event promoters will also be returning to Australia after a 4 year hiatus with their first show taking place in Melbourne and South America with dates confirmed for Chile, Uruguay and Peru.
The company staged its first international Creamfields festival in Ireland in 2000 and following its success went on to stage Creamfields further afield in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Columbia, Paraguay, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Peru, Ibiza, Mallorca, Malta and Abu Dhabi to name a few.
The announcement coincides with the 20 year celebrations of the festivals flagship UK show which returns to Cheshire in August. The award winning event which now runs for 4 days has grown to become Europe’s biggest electronic music festival attracting audiences of 70,000 people every year.
Festival Schedule 2017 (* = New Festival)
- Creamfields Mallorca – 20th July
- Creamfields Ibiza – 5th August
- Creamfields Malta – 14th & 15th August
- Creamfields UK – 24th – 27th August
- Creamfields Uruguay – 10th November
- Creamfields Peru – 11th November
- Creamfields Chile – 12th November
- Creamfields Melbourne – 26th November *
- Creamfields Hong Kong – 15th & 16th December *
- Creamfields Taiwan – 17th December *
For more information on each of the shows and line up announcements go to www.creamfields.com/international