Restless Modern looks set to be one of the most talented upcoming young artists. Hailing from The USA, the Chicago based producer, singer and songwriter also known as Jack Kieffer, has had an accelerated start to his career as a music producer with the first out of his three releases, titled ‘Navigator’ (w/ MOONZz), racking up over 5.5 million streams on Spotify! Destined to continue his incredible music achievements with his latest offerings ‘No Expectations (ft. OnCue)’ and ‘I’m Okay’, Restless Modern is developing further his original sound, while he is testing his skills as a vocalist for yitaku & Madnap’s track ‘Finding Myself‘. This time Viralbpm sat down with Restless Modern and discussed about his favorite tracks and classics. Listen to his playlist on Spotify here!
1. The 1975 – Robbers: “One of my favorite vocal performances of all time“.
3. blackbear – Idfc (acoustic): “The acoustic version of idfc has just the right amount of energy and pace to it“.
5. EDEN – Wake Up: “My go-to song for feeling some type of way before rock + roll came out and took its place. Very genuine song“.
7. mansionz – Wicked (ft. G-Eazy): “The entire mansionz album is great, but this track in particular is a fun one“.
9. Bon Iver – Holocene: “One of the most beautiful songs in the world“.
2. Bon Iver – 715 CR∑∑KS: “Love the simplicity and the vulnerability of not having any instrumental backing“.
4. EDEN – rock + roll: “My go-to song when I’m feeling some type of way“.
6. Big Gigantic – The Little Things (Kasbo Remix): “Kasbo is one of my all-time favorite production artists, everything he makes is fantastic“.
8. Porter Robinson – Language: “Can’t leave off the classic“.
10. Said the Sky – Darling (feat. Missio): “Caught my ear as soon as I heard it and have been listening to it ever since!”